Mass Effect Merch
wow i want all of this
Commission for Mumei of her in her Mass Effect inspired lolita co-ord. ♥
(I’m pretty sure that’s a one-handed gun, but her hands were so tiny that she needed both to hold it up hahahaha.)
Mass Effect Monday: FemSheps
From my other blog, fyeahfemshep:
An amazing variety of Shepard’s created by jinxiedoodle.
Update: the artist is also on Tumblr as queendread! Turns out #1, 2, 3 and 6 is her Jena Shepard. :)
my ideas about ME t-shirt part 2
To celebrate N7 day and the Mass Effect community as a whole I’m giving away 2 items from my store!
1. Glass set N7 Stripe Necklace
2. Glass set N7 Stud Earrings
1st place will snag you the necklace, 2nd place will snag you the earrings.
1. This is open to anyone in the world.
2. You don’t have to be following me (Although hey, new followers are always nice!)
3. Reblog as much as you want but don’t annoy your followers.
4. Likes don’t count - Only reblogs.
5. You have to be willing to give me your postal address.
6. This will run until the morning of the 8th of November UK TIME.
7. I will choose the winner from a random number generator.
(Land of Rapture is currently having a Pre-Festive Season sale until the 16th of November offering 15% off everything in store. See this post for details.)
Propertiers geeky gadgets and merchandise, ThinkGeek, is thinking of gamers this week with a series of new gaming inspired apparel including Mario, Legend of Zelda, Sonic and Mass Effect. Even though it’s simple, I really like the Triforce Rupee t-shirt. as I’ve said before, rupees are a girl’s best friend. I really need to make that into a t-shirt.
Amazing Mass Effect themed manicure via The Geeky Peacock.